View or Pay Your Bill
Please go to www.cttaxsales.com which will list public information about the tax sale properties and procedures that will be held at 10:00 am.on August 22, 2017, Guilford Town Hall, 31 Park St, Guilford, CT 06437.
Guilford has a full-time tax collector that works under the administrative direction of the state Office of Policy and Management, the Board of Selectmen and town counsel.
The primary responsibility of this position is the billing for and collection of all tax money due the town. This official may only be removed for just cause.
New! It’s easy to view and/or pay your bills online.
The Town of Guilford offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their tax bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup fees or registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You can “Go Paperless” to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Avoid late fees with automatic payments
- Get an emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a convenience fee. Town of Guilford receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
- The convenience fee when using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00.
The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $1.95.
- The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card and bank statements.
Paying Past Due Bills
If you need to pay a bill issued before June 2012, please select one of the following options:
1. IF YOU KNOW the following information ACCOUNT #, INVOICE #, PAYMENT DUE AMOUNT, click here. link to https://www.invoicecloud.com/ci.guilford.ct.us
2. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW the following information ACCOUNT #, INVOICE #, PAYMENT DUE AMOUNT, click here. Link to QDS You will need to look up the bill information and then select the pay button.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (203) 453-8016 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330
Each year, within 10 days after adoption of the annual budget, the Board of Finance must set a tax rate which will yield enough money to pay for all the town’s operating expense, plus that portion of its capital needs to be met from direct taxation, as well as its current debt service.
The mill rate is 29.36 on the 2016 Grand List with the taxes due July 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018.